An Onahole is built to resemblance a woman’s vagina, and they are hard to miss with their colorful Anime boxes and lifelike appearances.
They have been around for many years in Japan, and while some might dismiss these sex aids as being nothing but masturbators, the unique Japanese twist makes them stand out.
What are Onaholes? How are they different from conventional masturbators? How can I make sure I like my first product? are questions my readers frequently ask me. Therefore, I decided to write a comprehensive and ultimate Onahole guide to these elusive Japanese sex toys.
Disclosure: This article has affiliate links, and we may receive a small commission for purchases made through those links at no additional cost to you. Learn more
What Is https://hookupdate.net/parship-review/ An Onahole?
What is an Onahole? Well, the Ona refers to onanie, another word for masturbation. The term dates back to the 19 century and found itself in Japan through the German language. So, Onahole simply means a masturbation hole’ that guys use to relieve their sexual pressures. Onaholes can also be used as stimulatory aids during sex to heighten the excitement between the sheets.
- Onahole with a single entrance and no air release hole at the back
- Those with holes on both sides and look more like a sleeve
The single entrance design is the most preferred by the customers. So, why is this the case? Well, the single entrance and lack of air release inspire a unique, stimulating vacuum around your dick, inspiring unmatched pleasure.
Pro Tip: Other than the usual sexual pleasure, you can also use an Onahole for stamina training. If you want to be a bedroom bully,’ buying an Onahole to practice should be on your bucket list. And depending on the type of stimulation you’re looking for, you can get realistic torsos, meikos, hips, breasts, vaginal, anal, and oral models.
Types of Onaholes
As stressed earlier in my Onahole guide, there are different options available in the market, and your personal preference will determine what’s ideal. Onaholes come with various features, sizes, and designs, all of which have a varying degree of stimulation.
- Vagina Onahole: This type of Onahole is made to mimic the real-life anatomy of a woman’s vagina. From the clitoris down to smooth, delicate walls; it feels just like the real thing. The Vagina Onahole is the most common among sex toy enthusiasts because of its insane levels of realism and ease of use. And depending on the brand, you can get a dual-layered model that feels more realistic and fun to play with.
- Breast Onahole: The breast Onahole is popular in Japan and worldwide. Who doesn’t want a nice, squeezable set of boobies anyway? Not me! They are made using human-like materials to make them more realistic and relatable. Also, some models feature a hollow interior to make the breasts more squeezable and lightweight.
- Mouth Onahole: These are sculpted to look just like a human mouth. Popular models come with teeth, a tongue, and a deep throat for oral sex. And while you won’t get the type of suction you get from a woman, a little lube and a sleeve warmer can turn a Mouth Onahole into a blow job queen in seconds.
- Hip Onahole: The Japanese Hip Onahole is designed to mimic the thunder-thighed Japanese girls with tiny, flexible waists to die for. The thighs hold on the ass, and you can choose whether yours will have two holes (vagina and anus) or just one. This Onahole is lightweight but heavy enough to warrant a great night of fun.